Friday 1 February 2013

NZTC list

So for not posting for a bit guys. was engaged in other stuff for a bit but I have some spare time! So with only two weeks to go until the event. I'll show my list. The secret is out!

Runesmith, Spellbreaker/Scroll x3 (HA!), Shield, Great Weapon-151
BSB, Gromril, Resistance, Preservation, Fire, Furnace-165
40 Warriors, Great Weapons, Full Command-425
16 Quarallers, Rangers, Great Weapons, Musician-229
35 Hammerers, Full Command-450
35 Hammerers, Full Command-450
Cannon, Forging, Engineer-140
Cannon, Forging, Burning, Engineer-145
Organ Gun-120
Organ Gun-120

Total: 2395

So there it is, in all its awesomeness, greatness and glory!

I think I'm going to end up moving with this army across the table quite a bit (that's right, a Dwarf that moves,  damn shocker isn't?) Because people will not want to engage this army on my terms, at all (two fat units of Hammerers should really get the water (Blood for you New Zealander's) flowing on the other side of the table! I also could just sit in the corner and go for those 10-10's. After all, all the battle's are all "Battleline" which just makes me droll. Oh yes it does.

We really need one of these in our new book! (100pts for a Castle sounds reasonable to me!)
What a lot of people need to remember is that this is a team event. And all it takes is for the majority or the team to get a small win and they'll be able to do quite well. 20-0's are always nice and they are always a swinger but I think people will be less brash and more.... Dwarf if you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. I like it very nasty - good luck to you. Like the new blog format too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John. Yea I was getting a bit tired of the old default. Really enjoying this one. Nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete