Saturday 18 February 2012

Runefang V and info about me :D

I've bin around the wargaming seen since about September 08 when I moved from Canada to New Zealand in the humble little town carterton where I finally managed to pick up wargaming, with the help of my step-father Vince Cholewa who is a very good wargamer and always keeps me enthuseiastic about the hobby, he always give me heck for my un-painted models, calling them grey spacemen or silver surfers and such.

 I started out playing 40k (still do) with the starter set.. which I forget the name of, with orks (because I lost the coin toss with my twin brother (who now plays SW's) over the spacemarines on our 13th Birthday...) Which I later thought was the best loss in my life, I really enjoy orks (I've got Hundreds of the little buggers) and they'll always have a little place inside me :D

I'm 17 years of age and at my last year of College which I'm dreading, and not because of the work but the thought of finally finishing school. I'm a typical loud teenager who likes to play with toy soldiers, cept for the fact that I'm a history buff and all my friends say I'm slightly old for being so :(.. which explains the grey hairs on the back of my neck!

I've currently bin to one wargaming tourment (Vermintide II) and came 9th out of 14 players, not to bad for my first tournament if I dont say so my self :D. And now I've registred for Runefang V which will be in March and I'm looking forward to it very much. I've also heard there will be around 28 players and half of which have bin to Masters tournaments.... oi. I would really like to paint my entire army before the tournament so I don't get points/my score nocked down because so. But due to school and other things that might not happen, I currently have around 33% done of  my 2400pt army, still a ways to go as you can see.

I also am a member of the Masterton Marauders Wargaming club up in Masterton and also a member of the Hutt Valley Wargaming club as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment